Our American Stories, listen live Thursday night, December 17, 2015, when I’ll be reading on the air.
- Naples, FL WGUF 98.9 FM Live 9-11pm EST
- Cincinnati, OH WCVX 1160 AM Live 9-11pm EST
- Flint-Saginaw, MI WSNL 106.5 FM Live 9-11 EST
- Lansing, MI WLCM 1390 AM Live 9-11 EST
- Lexington, KY WLRT 1250 AM Live 10-12pm EST
More to come about Savannah Podcast, December 22, 2015!
Book signing for The Savannah Anthology 2015, The Book Lady, 12/9/15
Lecture “Devastation: Why Divorce Must Decline for America to Prospect,” Family Research Council, November 6, 2013
August 29, 2013 I’ll be speaking at the NARME Conference again!
Speaking at the 2013 “Champions for Families” NARME Conference in Baltimore!
July 15, 2011, I’ll be on MensNet TV to talk about Divorce Reform.
Join me on May 10, 2011 on Divorce Source Radio!
Brooklyn Reading Works: Memoirathon
Thursday, February 17, 2011, 8 p.m.
The Old Stone House
Park Slope, Brooklyn (click here for directions)
Suggested donation $5; wine/refreshments; Q&A follows the reading